Monday, December 15, 2008

All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth!

Calamity Jane showed me some loose teeth last night. They seemed REALLY loose. This morning she kept complaining so I pulled one. . . then the other. Now she can smile and stick out part of her tongue without opening her mouth!

Mudd and Starshine are jealous. Mudd says he's "tellin' Daddy" on me for pulling her teeth if I don't pull one of his, and I laughed and said I couldn't. He changed his tactic, "Can I put a piece of corn in a glass and fool the tooth fairy?"

Starshine was furious that Mudd would lose his teeth before her and that she'd lose her teeth last.

3 comments:

SpillingBuckets said...

Thats really cute. :)

I hated losing teeth though.

Unknown said...

She is a real ice hockey player. :D

Not Important said...

Mudd is a genius.