Monday, March 17, 2008

On a Warm Day. . .



On Friday I looked out my bedroom window. I saw no snow! I thought, "Sandals! Tube tops! Garden center!" I yelled at #1 to get ready as I had to take her someplace. She got ready and all the kids looked at me oddly as I came out of my room. . . I was dressed for spring!

Alas, winter was not! I took this picture to send to my husband (on the phone cam) who found it amusing, an explanation for what he calls my Popsicle toes that wake him up in the middle of the night. He says they are like cold puppy noses. . .

I ran inside and found the boots more sensible!

I'm so ready for spring!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

haha finally a picture of you! even if it is just your legs and feet...I should steal them for my foot fetish friday post...which I haven't done one in sooooo long!