Monday, January 28, 2008

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. . .

My children heard Bobby McFerrin when Peaches played it for them from youtube. I came home to them serenading me. It was quite funny. My husband looked at me, "They get this from your side."

All evening they have not been speaking but singing. Laundry and evening chores have never been so crazy.

Peaches also showed them the Chipmunks.

I am the postergirl for Planned Parenthood, although I'd not trade a second of this for anything.

Edited later to add-- A few friends have written to me offering support. You can't see my facial expression as I write-- this was a very, very funny night! I was not complaining one bit!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

well, in my family singing is quite unusual.

Tea N. Crumpet said...

When we went to Mexico when I was 12, a cockroach landed in front of me. I'd never seen one and I shrieked. My dad grabbed my hands and started dancing and singing, "La cockaroacha! La cockaroacha!" Everyone laughed-- I was very white and obviously not from there and they probably didn't know what had upset me.

Gledwood said...

Aww! Domestic bliss...

or was it torture... are they mini Von Trapps... or mini Kelly Osbornes?

Now then...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I got sent this ~ ♥ ~ it's a "tag" with instructions to pass it around and to ask you to pass it around ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as much as you please or can...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tea N. Crumpet said...

Mini von Trapps, for certain! I need to post a picture of us in German outfits that we had taken years ago! You will die laughing!

Rick Rockhill said...

It's okay to get a little frustrated and vent here...we know you love the kiddies

Tea N. Crumpet said...

This wasn't bad by any means! It was one of the most hilarious moments ever! I think a lot of people would be like, "Oh my gosh!" We started singing with them!