Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ok, something cute! ~!*Cute Kid Story*!~

This morning (the morning of the 8th) I explained to Boom-Boom what a vegetarian is. They were talking about it on a morning program and she wanted to know.

Dash, my four year old, said, "I am a vegetarian. Me eat cookies and ice cream!"

We went around about this for a bit. He didn't think that vegetarians ate oatmeal because (my 11 year old helped him on this) cows eat oats and we get oats by eating cows.

I made him oatmeal cookies for breakfast, instead. He decided to not be a vegetarian and have oatmeal cookies (with soy ice cream) for breakfast. He's such a little carnivore!

6 comments:

jim dandy said...

Kids really DO say the darnedest things! Thanks for sharing.
I see you're north of Chicago. I'm originally from northern Michigan. That makes us practically cousins. haha

Unknown said...

ice cream is cool.

Rick Rockhill said...

oh I love it. that's my idea of a vegetarian!!!

morinn said...

aaww that's cute! :D i hope my kids never try to become vegetarians, that'll be awful

Unknown said...

today I heard being vegetarian is unhealthy because you are resisted from materials which can be found in a meat,

Adorable Pancreas said...

My parents are both vegetarians, except when they crave meat, which is rare. At least they aren't trying to convert me!