Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I am very, very sick

Someone who is very dear to my heart is a Jew in Jerusalem named who I will call Avi. I have known her through internet work for years and I don't remember when I haven't known her. Her answer to everything is chicken soup! I imagine her in fourth grade not getting her times tables and thinking of chicken soup!

Today I started coming down with something around 1. By 2, I was in the store feeling worse but buying chicken breasts and cans of canned broth and cream of chicken soup. I got home ready to pass out. Fortunately Peaches can drive and picked up her little sister from her horse back riding class. I told Cloud what to do and she threw together a delicious soup. It wasn't made according to Avi's standards, but I was in no shape to make it myself! When Cloud brought it to me in bed, it tasted very, very good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well there are some cases when I have to ignore my famous precisity and one of the few cases are in the kitchen. I am a horrible chef so if I cooked for you, you would accused me of poisoning you. As much I like traveling you may see me in 3 dimension and you can accuse me.