Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meme, Cleaning House

I am wiped out. I am trying to organize my room and the wardrobe that I bought splintered. Where is Martha Stewart when you need her? I wound up taking two loads in my SUV to the thrift store. THAT is killing me. So much that I spent so much $$$ on! Yikes! One of my friends told me to only shop thrift stores because if you can't find it, you don't need it. Argh! I liked being frivolous years ago! Now I am a mommy who is watching every dime!

Ropi sent me this meme which I am happy to fill out lest I have nothing else to write about than details of things that I wish I'd gotten rid of. His instructions said 8 words or less but I am too tired.


1. WHERE WERE YOU TEN YEARS AGO?
I was pregnant with #5 and waddling all over the place, wondering what I was doing being pregnant.

2. WHATS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY?
Getting the house ready for my husband's return.

3. WHAT IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
I would pay off my student loans then add on to my house. I don't want another house-- I like where we are. But I could use extra space. My house would have a gargantuan rumpus room with a special place to play with Leggos. My husband wants to play the stock market so I would make sure that he had money to play with and I'd update his computer every six months!

4. FIVE PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
I have pretty much lived in Alaska for all of my life.


5. THREE BAD HABITS:
I bite my nails, I stammer and I hate to say no.


6. SNACKS YOU LIKE: Fresh oranges, fresh apples, and the latest $3 teas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, if one day I go to Alaska I will deal with politics all the time, and I upset myself so simply .... or not. So probably I could survive but for me living in a large city and dealing with Hungarian problems are a bit depressing.