Friday, November 16, 2007

Anxiety

I am having nightmares constantly about school. I am waking up in the middle of the night thinking that I have to study more when I need sleep.

I'm getting muscle tremors from lack of sleep.

The stomach flue is making a second round in my house. I cannot believe this. I missed Russian again for ME last night as I was sick.

I may need a hysterectomy-- they will leave my ovaries as I have no issues with them and menopause this early is a very bad thing, but I just have "female bleeding" a lot and pills are not working. The thought of spending Christmas break with my 17 year old caring for me cannot appeal to her. When I get my student loans for next semester I think I will set aside some money and send her skiing for a day with a friend. She is such an angel. If i get the surgery I will be laying down for two weeks then not able to lift anything for six to eight weeks. The idea of getting to college classes with a back back bothers me. Maybe I will get a suitcase on wheels.

No comments: