Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Testing Today

I have some tests to take. I have to go to the proctor's office to take a test in linguistics and a lit. class. I love the linguistics but will take that later-- I know I will do it. I am slogging through the lit. It's distance education and while the prof is a good guy, he doesn't lecture much. He assumes we will pick it up through the questions. I'd hoped this online class would be chatty. For me, reading books and stories that I am not familiar with is best done through the social experience. He deleted all the posting for the stories and lessons right after the deadline passed to drop the course which I thought was pretty low-class. I tried posting, "Hey-- what does everyone think about. . ." and he got hissy and asked me to please stop posting questions to the group.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I still prefer real classes.