Monday, September 29, 2008

2 Down 7 to Go!

Peaches just passed her driver's test-- a mere formality because she was so good! I took her to Palmer last night and just had her drive around and it was the same route she'd take for her test today-- I had no idea! She passed with a high score that the picture taker commented on. Darrin is the one to teach them; I am like my mom was, slightly nervous. . . when i passed my test, I relaxed after the tester screamed. Visibility was 20 feet and I was in ruts on the highway. As soon as we almost went off the road and he screamed, I was fine. He was laughing when I passed. Whodaknew that I'd wind up driving around with 9 noisy kids?

I got my license at 27-- white knuckled, I was.

Peaches was as cool as a cucumber driving, then very giddy afterward!

5 comments:

Not Important said...

Congratulations to the new driver! Now you've got another errand runner.

Tea N. Crumpet said...

You are not joking! Last night she wanted to go three places for me!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to her. I am planning to take it in a few years but at the moment I have no time for it. It will be tough to me because I would be happier if I could change gear with left hand.

Tea N. Crumpet said...

You are in the top 10% of the population who are left handed? 3 of my nine share this trait!

Unknown said...

I am both hander.